Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
WHAT WE COLLECT
Through our ‘Contact Us’ and ‘Stay in Touch’ forms we collect your contact information which may include your name, telephone number and email address.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER:
This information is transmitted via email to our team. We have put in place appropriate measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We never share information outside The Beach Escapes team.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process and administer your booking with us including payment thereof.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will process this under the GDPR and on the basis of legitimate interest. Should you not wish to receive such correspondence you can opt out by emailing or clicking the unsubscribe button on any future newsletter received.
You have a number of individual rights relating to the processing and storage of your personal data.
They are as follows:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT, ERASURE AND INFORMATION ACCESS
Please contact us using the details outlined above if you wish to do any of the following:
- To withdraw your consent for activities for which you have previously consented
- To request a copy of the information that we hold on you
- To request the deletion of information that we hold on you
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit to identify you. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide relevant information to you.